Our college has separate Training & Placement Cell. The Training and Placement Cell organizes campus interviews by inviting various companies for the placement of the student for jobs. It fulfils dual purposes, one for students securing their future career, another for the industry securing the best fresh talent available in the region to train and mould them for their long time need of the employees. The Training and Placement cell at YTCEM shall provide the necessary bridge by honing students on the campus and making them employable ready. The major goal of Training and Placement Cell is to provide world class Training and Employment opportunities to YTCEM Students in Leading Organizations. The Cell is well equipped with ample infrastructure in Terms of conducting tests, Group Discussion Hall and for Pre-Placement Talk, Presentations etc. The YTCEM Training & Placement cell shall operate year round to facilitate contacts between companies & students. Staff members shall be available to respond to student's questions and concerns of all kinds. This may include advice on placement procedures; help to prepare application and resumes and mock Interviews. The aim is to ensure that students have the information and skills necessary for an effective job search. All counseling is based on up to-date placement statistics and an envisioned view of future educational and industrial trends. Additionally, the YTCEM Training & Placement Cell helps the students to improve their communication Skills and Presentation Skills.
The ample amount of Placement opportunities are provided to students by:
1. Organizing Various On-Campus Placement Drives of Various reputed companies. (Proposed)
2. Scheduling Off-Campus Placement drives. (Proposed)
3. Participation in large number of POOL Campus drives.
4. Organizing the Job Fairs (Proposed)
5. Providing opportunities to participate in Job Fair organized by other Institutes.
6. Placement opportunities Through our renowned Alumnis
The cell undertakes various other activities are :
1. Aptitude Test
2. Grooming of students in terms of conducting mock interviews
3. Mock Aptitude Test & Mock GD sessions
4. Resume writing workshops/ seminar
Training and Placement Activities:
1. Facilitate training, arranging for live projects and providing placement assistance to its students.
2. It also ensures an active interaction with the industry by organizing guest lectures and seminars.
3. Invites renowned trainers to enhance the soft skills of the Students.
4. Arranges for personality development sessions, career development programs.
5. Interview technique program to facilitate students to perform better in the campus recruitment program.
6. The Cell has organized various technical, non-technical Programs for the staff in order to develop the necessary skills, based on the suggestions from head of the Departments.