|Librarian, Secretary||Mr. Babar Santosh H.|
|Mechanical , Member||PROF. PANKAJ PRADHAN|
|IT ,Member||PROF. ASHISH DWIVEDI|
|COMP , Member||PROF. VIJAY SHELKE|
|EXTC, Member||PROF. SWATI JADHAV|
|EXTC, Member||PROF. SHILPA KAPURE|
|IT, Member||PROF. AARTI DESALE|
|Civil, Member||PROF. SREESHAIL GAIKWAD|
|Applied Science & Humanities, Member||PROF. SWAPNIL BARDE|
|Student (T.E.) I.T. , Member||Ms. Rikame Neha Rajesh|
|Student (T.E.) E & TC , Member||Ms. Deshmukh Samruddhi|
|Student (B.E.) E & TC , Member||Mr. Phadke Dhiraj Laxman|
|Student (T.E.) Civil , Member||Ms. Siddique Shakir Hussain|
|Student (B.E.) Civil , Member||Mr. Shelke Jinal Jaydas|
|Student (S.E.) COMP , Member||Mr. Kamtam Shrikant Sairam|
|Student (B.E.) COMP , Member||Ms. Gowda Mandira Sreenivas|
Functions of Library Commitee
- Policy making
- Monitoring of all library functions
- Suggestions in routine work if required
- Discipline maintaining
- Arranged library services awareness program
- Arranged book exhibition
|M.A. M.LIB, M. Phil.||Librarian|
|Mrs. Suvarna A. Bhoir||B.A.M. Lib.||Assist. Librarian|
|Mr. Sanjay N. Jadhav||B.A. B.Lib||Assist. Librarian|
LIBRARY RULES & REGULATION
- Student should write their names along with signature in the register immediately after entering the library.
- Student must use their library cards in order to avail library facilities.
- Books issued for reading are to be returned on or before given date.
- Each student will be issued maximum two books at a time for one week (7 days).
- Fine of Rs.1.00 per day will be charged for delay in return of books.
- Reference copy will not be issued for home reading.However it will issued for use in the library premises.
- All the library books must be returned at the end or term or before last date decided by institute
- Must maintain silence in Library /Reading room.
- Access to the student in the library will be given with the permission of Librarian.
- Access to digital library will be given with permission of Librarian.
- Journals, Periodicals, Technical Magazine Will be issued for reading in the library premises.
- Do Not Write / Scribble on any furniture or wall of the library, if student found guilty will be punished and fined.
- Reference book will be available only reading room & will be issued on library card only.
- For renewal of books, barrower should have to come personally along with the book.
- Renewal of books will be done only once.If particular book is not available barrower can reserve the book by submitting requisition slip (Book demand slip)
- Journals & Periodicals should be kept at their respective places after use.
- If library books are lost by barrowers he / she will have to pay the cost of books or replace the books.
- Mishandling, tearing, underling will not be tolerated.
- Use of Mobile phone is strictly prohibited
- Student themselves are responsible for loss of belongings or valuables if any.
- Library facilities will be withdrawn for the student who is found disobeying the library rules.
- Arrangement to receive suggestion has been made by providing suggestion-Box.